Michael Buble Pulls Out Of Hosting The Brits To Care For Son Noah
Michael Buble has pulled out of hosting the BRIT Awards next month to care for his eldest son Noah, who is battling liver cancer, according to The Mirror.
The much-loved singer cancelled all work commitments last year following three-year-old Noah’s devastating diagnosis in November but was still expected to make his presenting debut at the ceremony.
According to The Mirror, BRITs bosses held their first planning meeting ahead of the event at London’s O2 Arena on February 22 and were told they need to find a new host.
Doctors have given toddler Noah 90% chance of survival and he is currently undergoing chemotherapy with Michael and his actress wife Luisana Lopilato by his side.
The couple also have a second little boy who will celebrate his first birthday on Sunday.
A source said: ”It is a delicate situation due to the nature of Noah’s illness. No pressure was ever put on Michael to fulfil his obligations. He will always be welcome at the BRITs but it’s important that he is with his family. It would not look good to be singing and dancing on stage while his son is so ill”.
The race is now on to find a replacement presenter for the annual star-studded bash, which will be shown live on ITV1 and include performances from Little Mix and Emeli Sande.
Read More – Kate Ford Reveals Torturous Health Battle